Enroll with NorthStar Academy
- Go to Genius, our Student Information System
- Create a Supervisor Account. Every student must have a supervisor to proctor exams.
- Complete Student Application. An email will be sent to the email address entered in the application for the student with the student’s Genius login and password. If you do not immediately receive this email after submitting the application, please notify us though e-mail.
- Have your student's previous transcript sent to our guidance office. We must have this on file prior to your student's start date.
- Select Courses. If you would like assistance with course selection, you may email our guidance office.
- Make Payment.
- Order Books & Resources: MBS Direct is separate from NorthStar Academy. You will need to create your own MBS Direct account.
- You will receive a Welcome Email from the office with further instructions on getting started as well as an email on instructions for downloading FirstClass (your NorthStar Communication tool). If you do not receive these two emails, please email us.
Parents and Students may view this video for extra help with enrolling.