Enriched Virtual (EVP) Courses
What is different about these courses?
Enriched Virtual Classes are for those students who want a weekly live session with other students and for students or parents who want more accountability and firm assignment due dates. A webcam, microphone, and stable Internet connection are required for EVP courses.
With an Enriched Virtual course, you will find:
- A weekly live class session
- Live sessions scheduled to accommodate different time zones
- Firm, weekly assignment due dates
- A cohort of students taking the same course at the same time
- Courses for every core high school subject, plus some electives
- Opportunity to Skype, email, or instant message with your teacher throughout the week
Semester Dates for the 2018-19 School Year:Semester 1:
- Please click on each course to view available times. EVP course times at the same grade level will not overlap. You may register for a class in which the time is still undecided (TBD) as it will not conflict with another class from that grade level.
- Students are allowed to miss 3 live classes per semester but must listen to the recordings of all missed classes.
- Students may mix and match Enriched Virtual Program courses with Virtual Program courses.
- To view costs, please visit the Tuition/Costs page.
- Each scheduled class time must have 5 registered students or it will be cancelled. Students from a cancelled class time will be notified and will be able to choose the other class time if convenient.
Choose a subject area; then, click on any of the subjects for more information.