Middle School Courses
High academics and acquired technology skills wrapped in a Christian worldview will prepare NorthStar middle grade students for upcoming high school courses. Students will see different perspectives on various topics as they participate in discussions with students from around the world. While academics are paramount, NSA middle grade students also have opportunities for social development. Students are able to make international friends and participate in Bible studies and groups with students who have similar interests.
The following course schedule is for reference only and is provided as a general guideline. Students may enroll for just one semester (even of a year-long course) or for the entire year, in one or more courses.
Choose a grade, then click on any of the subjects for more information.
- Bible 7
- Bible 8
- CreateArt 7
- CreateArt 8
- Chinese 1 (High School Credit) (CHIN100)
- Chinese 2 (High School Credit) (CHIN200)
- Intro to Game Design *NEW COURSE! OPENS JAN 2020!*
- Introduction to French 1 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to French 2 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to German 1 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to German 2 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to Latin 1 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to Latin 2 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to Spanish 1 (High School Credit)
- Introduction to Spanish 2 (High School Credit)
- Life Skills for Middle Schoolers
- Middle Grade Coding
- Middle Grade Computer
- Middle School Health
- Preparing for Academic Success (High School Credit) (CLCR118)
*English Fundamentals is a remedial level course for those who are not native English speakers or struggle with English.