PARENTAL OR SUPERVISOR INVOLVEMENT
Although NorthStar teachers provide all instructions, lessons, tests, etc., the parent(s) or supervisor is needed to do the following:
- proctor school quizzes and tests.
- help the student(s) develop a daily schedule for learning and completing work, and to hold the student(s) accountable to this schedule.
- check the parent/supervisor email account in FirstClass and the “School News” conference often for official news from the teachers and administrators.
Our program is not a “turn-key” solution to education. Parents or an adult supervisor must be involved with the student’s learning process to provide accountability and encouragement.
With NorthStar, you can...
- Attend an accredited Christian on-line school custom-tailored for individual families and schools around the world.
- Attend elementary, middle school, or high school wherever and whenever via the Internet ... the school comes to you!
- Earn high-school credits right at home, from anywhere in the world.
- Have up to 12 months to complete the 9-month school "year" with flexible due dates
Enroll online today!
or call 888-464-6280